About Mysore HR Forum (MHRF)
Welcome to Mysore HR Forum (MHRF), a forum of professionals engaged in the profession of Human Resource Management, Industrial Relations, Labour Laws, and other HR allied activities in Mysore.
Mysore HR Forum (MHRF), came into existence on 22nd May 2020.
MHRF is a nonprofit body dedicated to the welfare & development of HR professionals in Mysore. MHRF aims to build professional excellence, majorly in the field of HR & IR & also in other management areas through regular learning activities for professionals, faculties & students.
MHRF also acts as a bridge between academics & industries, creating an interface to enhance the interaction & relationship between academics & Industries.
MHRF has a total membership of over 250+ professionals across the Industries in Mysore & other cities of Karnataka.
The MHRF membership is a privilege & recognition of high standards. The membership of MHRF is free & It provides varied opportunities to establish a self-network of fellow HR members, exchange ideas and information, enhance your professional skills, and grow together
The member is entitled to a below wide range of entitlements & privileges
- Free lifetime MHRF membership
- Attend and participate in the learning sessions, talk shows, webinars, annual day, and other programs which are organized by MHRF.
- 25% discount on paid conferences, seminars, workshops & webinars.
- Free Jobs/Career updates over e-mail/WhatsApp
- Free Labour laws updates over e-mail/WhatsApp
- Free copy of Annual Magazine "Being HR"
Click to Join us Be a Member